Why was Tom Cruise so attractive in Topgun?

Why did Tom Cruise attract us in that movie than in any other movie? He was drop dead sexy! Why is that? But if I watched him in any other movie YUCK!

I was 8 when that movie came out, but I hate the weirdo I was just asking but I got my answer it's the cocky attitude and military thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same thing with Kelly McGillis in that movie.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL, tom cruise.

• Tom is so short. He's like a mini person.

• He looks good in numerous movies, he's an handsome man

What Girls Said 1

• because it was the time of the brat pack: depp, haim, howell, sheen etc etc. he was the hottest sh*t at the time, then we watched risky business and realized he was short and ugly as f***! what a difference 5 years and a ton of dental work can do.

i thought he was good in collaterol as an actor but so not fanciable anymore. its pattinson's turn now...

• Just curious, does the ugliness or shortness turn you off more?

• ugliness and shortness is a turn off only because it's tom cruise as an overall package, I can live with the rest. he's just annoying to the point I can't watch him anymore, it's the scientology thing too probably.