Asking a guy out - good plan?

There is this quaint little tea house I find myself lurking around in my neighbourhood. Wherein a strikingly attractive, incredibly hipster man works. He's beautiful, has wonderful taste in music and makes the best London Fogs in the world.

Lately, I've considered taking a paper cup from the side bar, scrawling - in my finest chicken scratch - my name and number on it and leaving it on the counter for him to find.

I'm quite positive he knows who I am. If not "that girl who comes in and orders london fogs," I'm "that girl who talks and laughs a little too loudly and turns a startling shade of red when I look at her." So I suppose I'm not exactly a stranger.

Anyways, what do you folks think? Yay or nay? Additional commentary?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Yay, go get him tiger. You seem like a catch. Just curious, what are you studying? I would place money it is something like journalism or communications.

• sure go ahead talk to him!

• yus

• I say REALLY bad idea

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it, guys like it when ladies make moves. However, maybe take it one step further and ask him out in person.

• do it:)