What type of hair do you like?

what type of styles or hair cuts do you like on a girl? how do you like her to do her hair? what do you look at most with color,the do or what ever? answer any or all:)

Most Helpful Guy

• What looks good depends on the girl. A good tactic is to look up a celebrity who looks like you, and mimic her. I'm a Caucasian guy and I adore cute white girls with dark brown or black hair that goes down past shoulders, preferably to the middle or the upper back.

Hair style... again, depends on the girl, and your face shape. No matter what girl though, guys love a cute, happy smile. Not a smile like 'smile for the camera' and smile like someone just told a funny joke or you saw something humorous.

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on the girl. I generally prefer shorter hair on a girl, but some girls just can't pull that off. As far as how a girl does her hair - I don't like anything that is trying to make her look like a kid (I can't stand bows and ribbons and sh*t). Color - again, some girls can pull off some colors, some can't. Most obvious is girls who dye their hair blond who don't look good as blondes.

Also not a big fan of styles that really pull a woman's hair away from her forehead. It just makes her look like she has a huge forehead.

• Generally speaking I like long hair best. It's extremely rare that a girl looks better with short hair.

• She has to be bald. No exceptions.

• never was a fan of the super curly hair or frizzy hair

or the hair that's as short as a boy's should be

• I like it if she keeps it trimmed. That's the only thing that I prefer.

• ponytails turn me on.

• Pretty much anything except longer than your boobs and shorter than your chin.

• Long straight hair

What Girls Said 3

• I like wavy hair just slightly wavy I think if it's just straight it's pretty plain and bland. And for do's I like all kinds of braids and buns with chopsticks,lol I try to pick the ones with pretty designs on them, you can find some great accessories for you to put your hair up with. <3

• mine.

• Every guy likes something different.