Men's earrings really bad?

I'm not talking about dangling hoops or diamond studs(I'm white so that would look dumb) I mean simple ball studs that are black and small. I tried some on and it looked really good. I kinda have a plainer face and I need something to bring some personality to it. They did that for me. But are earrings on men a huge turnoff? Do you girls think guys that wear earrings are gay when you see them? My friends wife Jenny says she always thought guys wearing them were homos.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of would like to know what women think about them too...

I wear diamond studs in each ear loeb and I'm white (no man has worn "dangling" earrings since the early 90's), ball studs would be okay but I tend to dress a little too flashy for them...

I'm 27, so I don't think I'm too old to still be wearing them - I've seen guys in their 50's/60's still wearing earrings; although they tend to be the "dangling" kind XD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like guys with gauges (not massive, like small ones) I think that looks best on guys. I wouldn't automatically associate earrings with gay. I think that diamond thing gives off a wanna be gangster vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if they're small

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• its pretty homosexual yea

0|0
    0|0