How many girls on this site know how to cook?

...how to cook,

if the answer is yes where are you from, how old are , and how did you learn if the answer is no do you intend to or it's just not ,

from my experience girls that have Italian heritage are the best cooks, and usually they love cooking

Most Helpful Girl

• i love to cook! its my hobby, I'm from usa 21 and I learned watching my parents cook in the kitchen when I was little, I used to help them set the table and help do the easy things and then slowly I started to make stuff on my own like roasted chicken, rice, salads, pasta, sides etc

What Girls Said 10

• I can cook somewhat... I can cook things like peas, eggs, carrots, ready made prawns, rice, pasta, jacket potatoe, corn, just basic stuff like that, I wish I could do better, I'm sure it's not that hard, I can make a good scrambled egg with cheese :). I'm a big wuss when it comes to cooking things like bacon or gammon though ha ha the oil spits everywhere, I'm scared of the oil scolding my hands and spitting in my face lol.

• 16- U.S -Black

I learned from my grandmother and my mom.

My aunt -in-law is from a different Caribbean country then I am; so she taught me dishes from her country

I also watch the food channel for good American dishes.

• I can cook but I am a vegetarian so few other people have been interested in my cooking lol. I am 21 and from Arizona. I first learned from my step-mom. She is British and a really great cook. Since leaving home I have learned from cookbook and a lot of trial and error.

• I can cook but only when I feel like it. Am from Maryland ..i took some culinary classes and some other stuff I learned from my mum and grandmum.

• Just about anybody can cook if they tried, it's just that most people don't want to. But yes I can cook. I'm 23 and I learned by growing up.

• i taught myself

i make some pretty awesome food if you ask me / my roommates

• I'm 16 from Houston and Black My mom's been teaching me to cook since I Wad nearly seven. I love cooking. And I think many different races have different but great styles of cooking.

• I can cook and I'm 19 and live in Australia. I love cooking!

• i can cook simple things, but nothing too fancy

• Yes

I'm from south carolina

I'm 22

I learned watching my mom and aunt cook. I was in the kitchen since I was old enough to see over the stove

I'm black (African american/west indian)

I don't know a lot of italians but I had an italian friend in high school and her mom would cook for us when her friends came over and it was so good, like she made the stuff at olive garden and pizza hut but it was home cooked and 10x better

I love to try different races food. that's why I loved my old job because we would have potlucks and all these different people would bring in ethnic dishes.

What Guys Said 0