Why do girls like buying Victoria's Secret underwear way more compared to?

the ones like Fruit of the Loom that aren't as expensive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause Fruit of the Loom and stuff like that just fit really weird, and tend to stretch/wear out really quickly and aren't comfortable. Plus, they tend to be really boring and kind of frumpy.

I shop at Aerie more often than VS, but more expensive undies are wayyy cuter and more flattering, imo. I usually tend to go for ones that are more cute than sexy, since no one's seeing them other than me, haha, and having cute undies brightens my day. :D

Although yeah, the price does kind of bother me, haha. I try to get stuff on sale, 5 for $20 isn't bad. :P

What Girls Said 20

• It makes you more confident. Sometimes it's nice to look good for yourself. I think every woman should at one point put on some sexy underwear, look at herself in the mirror, and say "I'm sexy and I don't need a man to tell me it."

• Personally, I get uncomfortable buying it anywhere!

But the one time I was pushed into the store by my friends at the mall, I came out and I believe my face was flaming red the rest of the day.

Victoria's Secret = Never. Again.

• Fruit of the Loom don't make nice undies. They're not very comfortable and they aren't very creative, original, or sexy. If I want boring cotton undies, I'll make them myself :P

But I'm not hue of VS, I can't afford it. But I do on occasions where I have a little extra to spend and need something.

• because they aren't as sexy compared to victorias secret,well that's my opinion

• Lots of the times it is the brand name.

However, I love to shop at Fredericks of Hollywood because I can get cute lacy stuff, or awesome colors and patterns, matching sets, etc.

• cuz your gramma wears fruit of the loom

• People pay for quality.

Plus VS is just sexy - the brand name and their garments.

• Because, it makes me feel great that I have awesome looking panties to wear! I flaunt them in the mirror sometimes and giggle just because I got new underwear from VS. Idc how much I spend on underwear really I just buy them so I can wear them. I don't think I wore fruit of the loom since I was like 8. So I got the upgrade lol x)

• I actually have some Fruit of the Loom pairs I wear to bed. I've only had them for two months and they're already falling apart.

My Victoria's Secret pairs have all lasted me more than five years.

• My VS bra is the most comfortable, best fitting, highest quality & hottest bra I have ever owned.

Worth every penny.

• Why do guys prefer a Ferrari to a Prius? It gives you an ego boost, higher confidence and appreciation.

• Victorias secret has née styles constantly going in and out, with great textile designs.

• VS is good quality.

• Victoria Secrets are higher quality & they have more options.

• because they're sexier and more fun

• brand name, fits well for me, looks good, etc.

• im usually the one torn between both decisions...i don't like to waste money but I know that VS has sexier stuff and good long lasting quality, sometimes they send you coupons for a free panty I get all over that! but since I'm a virgin and don't plan on having sex till marriage I stick to regular cotton underwear the ones where you get 4 in a pack for like 5 bucks or something...no ones gonna see it so who cares...but they don't last at all I wash them may be 3 more times and then they get all streched out and really legitimately do look like nana boo-boo's underwear... and it doesn't make me feel sexy at all and I end up going back to the store to get more cheap crap.

VS makes you feel like an angel though...but the price is ridiculous.

• Victoria's Secret is a bigger brand, with better models and sexier looking undies.

• well I'm personaly a fruit of the loom girl but I don't believe in pre-marital sex either so no1 seeing me in my undies! but I understand if some1 is going to see you u would want to have sexier undies :)

• as long as its not granny panties. its sexy. yeah v.s. is a little more intimate but, yeah

• i shop at aerie insead! not as sexy as vs...but I find it cutier

What Guys Said 5

• Because every woman knows she could come down with the flu when she least expects it, and end up with a bad case of the Hersey squirts. And you don't thing she's gonna be happy crappin a pair of $5.00 panties when she could have befouled a $50.00 satin pair do ya.

• Because I think they are sexy. And so do all men.

• just look at a woman in some Victorias Secrets underwear and then ask that question.

• they love to look sexy under clothing and hide their goodies for themselves... sigh

• They like to spend money.