How short is too short for a dress/ skirt?

I have often wondered this. What is the shortest dress you own or would wear? For guys what is the shortest a dress/ skirt should be?

• Knee length
  • Mid thigh
  • Above mid thigh
  • About an inch from the bottom of butt
  • It shows your butt cheeks

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for above mid thigh.

This is pushing it: link

This is just no: link

• i don't think they wear those all the time. I think theyre hookers :P correct me if I'm wrong though

• That 2nd one is just slutty!

• that girl on the left should never were anything that small! and skirts like that should be left for the bedroom!

What Guys Said 6

• Ah well, it all depends on the styling and what a woman wears under it. Really short miniskirts are popular here in China because women wear regular jean shorts or full length jeans with them.

• Big enough so it covers the bottom and other parts but not too big so I would say from the waist to about halfway down the top of the leg would be shortest.

• depends if you want to look like a prostitute or not lol. personally if I can see their butt when they bend over a bit then it's too short. only certain types of people wear skirts that high and I wouldn't find it attractive in the slightest if I saw it.

• Nothing is too short really.

• I like really short ones. I even like to wear them myself with a sexy top, heels and pantyhose privately at home.

• imo mid thigh to knee length. Any higher up seems a bit trampy. I mean, fun for private stuff, but walking around normally? Looks trampy.

What Girls Said 1

• I own a lot of dresses. A lot of different lengths. The shortest dresses I own are above mid thigh.

Yes, I do wear them.