Why do so many men today like Tranny looking women?

Because if you look at most of the women they like today for example: The Body XXX, Ms.Jucci, and many more! They tall with manly faces and figures with fake butts and hair, I mean everything is fake nothing is real on the women anymore! I mean it makes me question about men in today's society are these men really gay! Because I see them like trannish looking women alot! Women that are bigger than them and more muscular! And women who looks more manly than them! So why In the world men like tranny looking women? Because to me that is really gay!

Look up The Body XXX and you will see what I am talking about! I mean she looks like a dude and the butt and hair is fake straight up !

Man that's trannish!

Most Helpful Guy

• Until you mentioned her, I had never heard of her nor heard of anyone who liked her. I will agree with you though, she is not good looking.

On the other side of the coin, why does it seem like so many women like more effeminate/metro guys? The majority of women today seem to shun muscular guys in favor of really skinny ones, and then you have women fawning over guys like Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber. I don't get it.

• You know me and my boyfriend was saying the samething! Because I have seen women like real skinny punny men! That's because its the other way around too while men like tranny looking women, women like gayish looking men! Because most women I be seeing always like the gay looking men and me being a woman myself I be thinking to myself like why and what in the world they are looking at lol!

What Guys Said 6

• Oh, it seems you are confusing 'Tranny' (Transexual people, typically looking like beautiful women, but having a penis) with 'body-builder' or others!!
    As I understand, 'Trannies' are boys, that identify as female, living as women, but not giving up their penis!! Why would you? THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN, and act, like women!
    I can't speak for other guys, but a beautiful woman, like Bailey Jay, or Hazel Tucker, or Crissy Snow, meeting her, buying her a drink, and going home, finding out that she is TOTALLY a girl, but has a penis, I can work with that!! I'm not biased, or homophobic, and she is 'MOSTLY' a 'GIRL' so if we have a lot of fun, it's OK!!
    Is it about the physical body parts, or the 'essence', the 'personality' and how 'she' is a 'she'? I think that they are, really 'women', though they have a penis.
    Some might think that is wrong, but I'm not that close-minded, that I can't have a friend, companion, or partner, just because society is judging. . .

• Well that's the way that I want it to stay

And I'll always want it to be that way, for my Lola

Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola

Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

• Lol and what that supposed to mean lol!

• Shaun knows what it is.

• Take a walk on the wild side! Lol naw I am good on the good side like it should be! lol

• Why do you care?

• I don't really care really, but I do think its sad that man chase tranny looking women a lot tho! I mean the women always looks faked out and everything! Maybe because so many men been raped in Jail! And that could be it, but I see this a lot that men chase this kind of stuff!

• Yeah? What's your point?

• My point is this do you like women that worksout normally with a curvature figure or someone who is straight up fat like Queen latifah?

• Maybe they *are* trannies? I think it's kinda awesome, aha.

• LOL wait you think its awesome that men chase Trannies OK now that's GAY! eww lol!

• Yea but guess what do the other religions tells you, to put away your sinful ways & come to Jesus Christ! No because you know why that's what the devil wants you to see that you can worship false idols but still do wicked deeds! Get it!That is why so many people result to false idols because they don't want to give up their wicked ways! Because the Bible is the truth & the light and whoever should come to the father is by Jesus Christ! Being a christian is finding peace w/God not being religious

• wow you look pretty assume for your case

• How many men do you know,it's a bit of a generalisation,I myself like natural women but each to their own.

• The body xxx is not a tranny sum woman take on more of their father features is not their fault maybe that's why they get fake tits and butt to feel more woman and why does it bother u what guys like you must keep losing ur man to these type of woman

What Girls Said 6

• I've never heard of The Body XXX or Ms. Jucci. However, I'm naturally tranny looking myself, so if it means I'm more able to get a guy, awesome.

• Someone could make an interesting play on your screen name.

• Nah, I won't say it. lol

• Ok well you can't help that lost in translation! Men will definately like that then lol!

Shaun say what you want to say, you are a straight forward man aren't you?lol

• trannies rule,what's your problem with them?

• My problem is this people need to wake up! And stop being in denial if men like tranny looking women, then say you do! Don't say you are not gay, but yet you are looking at woman who is manly in the face with fake butt, t*ts, and hair that trannies did invent from the get go, and then saying you like real women, when they really DO NOT! And guess what? Trannies donot rule, JESUS CHRIST DOES!

• jesus is dead,trannies are alive and should be respected

• I would rubuke that in the name of Jesus Christ! With my holy spirit! That's blasphemy and you need to get delievered and the rest of your tranny friends as well!

• So many people look like trannys.

• Stop hating, ya mad? The probably look better than you. How is a big ass and big t*ts on a woman mannish? Men like them because they look soft, voluptous and have signs of sexual reproduction. It sounds like you're jealous because your boyfriend/guy you like is very attracted to her. Guys don't care about fake hair as long as it doesn't look tacky. Trannies EMULATE REAL WOMEN. so it's not that they look like trannies, but trannies are trying to look like them.

I would question a guy who liked women that are 5'1, 90 pounds with flat chests and no asses as being gay/pedos before I questioned guys who liked thick women. I have never seen a man shaped like that before, you are clearly hating.

• Girl yeah you are confused! You ain't got nothing else to say to me is Jealousy! And then you are missing the whole point! I say this t*ts and butt its not trannish no! But a fake butt and fake t*ts is! Now you tell me this, why do women have to buy something that they already got! Because guess what women didn't invent fake stuff! Tranny men did! And girl please I got a 45 inch booty, why would I be jealous for? Along with hips! But you can't deny the fact having fake stuff is trannish!

• people like what they like. you don't have to like it, but you also don't have to put other people down. unless you're insecure yourself.

• Hun putting other people down is like this for example: I can't stand this people and they trannies I wish they all go to hell! Now that's putting other people down! Not me I am telling the truth about this, Don't Deny you aren't gay when you have gayish tendencies! Donot be in Denial when you are simply doing, what you say you don't do! Men say they like real women, well guess what? Most donot stare at real women, that is why most get tricked into getting trannies, point plank and simple!

• tannish?

• Yea a lot of them do! Why do you think you see so many men chase fake women like they do! Well guess what most tranny women developed high fashion as for as over extreme stuff, such as fake hair, fake butt, fake t*ts, and etc.,. It wasn't women who developed that! It was tranny women many men period! That's why a lot of men chase them type of women like they do, because it is so trannish notice that every woman in the show biz looks trannish with fake stuff! That's what they like! Not real women