Any advice on going to a gay club alone?

I just moved to a new city. I don't have any gay friends here. I want to go out and meet some new people though. Can anyone give some advice? Like how should I dress? And any other tips?

To make it clear I'm bi. I'm going to meet girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress in what you are comfortable. I think gay club is the most friendly club for a girl...so just start talking to the bar tender first and then talk to the person next to you. Or just compliments on something that you see on person that you want to be friend with.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're specifically going to meet girls than you're a lesbian.

• Oh, I wish lol. I'm certainly not going to meet guys at a gay club. Not straight ones at least.

• My advice is get straight and start f***ing guys like your body was designed to do.

• Excuse me you homophobic ignorant bastard. Its not a choice and if it was I would still choose to be gay. And you're an example of the many reasons why.

• that's what tongues,fingers and dildos are for.

• Exactly. Thank you xzinax2

• You straightaphobic?!?

• No. I go to straight clubs too.

• Why do you want gay friends

• I'm gay. I want to meet some girls.

• I guess I can't help much but I hope you can get a nice girl.

• Thanks : )

What Girls Said 0