I always wondered how I appear to others? I'm assuming I'm not very good looking

because I've never had much luck with ladies. It makes me pretty frustrated. I'm not sure what it is...at times I think I just put out a bad vibe with my appearance because otherwise I'm a very outgoing,friendly person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me? You are really good looking and you know it. No one this hot is walking around in denial, you must have been complimented at least once in your life. A lot of girls will think you are a player or you have extremely high standards so they'd rather not compete with the models in line. If you are meeting girls but you are not able to get them hooked on you then it's definitely because you are lacking personality or substance. A lot of good looking guys tend to be predictable and boring.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe your eye sight is dimishing...lol because there's nothing wrong with you! Appearance wise anyway...so you ARE friendly to people?

• Ha, yah its your looks for sure. You're sexy, and I think you're very aware of that ;)

• If you're at least in good shape, I'm sure you're a great catch. so if you have to lose some weight, work on that.

• Wait a sec...I just got a glimpse of your pic. If that's you, you look like a player.

• Question is?

What Guys Said 3

• F***ing lol.

If your picture is you then mate, pick up a male model magazine and have a browse. You'll resemble over 60% of them.

• I know how you feel man. I've had lots of girls say I'm cute but that means nothing to me. It's kind of like them saying "You're good looking but I wouldn't date you". Actually that's exactly what they're saying. I also think they only say it because I look young for my age. People keep thinking I'm 18 when I'm 22... I'm pretty quiet but if someone sparks a conversation with me I can keep them entertained. It is flattering when people are surprised on a virgin though it might be attributed to my age rather than my looks lol. :(

• well your selfabsorbed, egotisicle, self rightous, oh f*** imsick of talking to you already