What piercings do you find least/most attractive?

Which piercing do you find the most attractive, and which do you find the least? On the opposite gender/same if you're bi or gay.

I personally find most piercings unattractive on guys. Especially in the eyebrow, or lip rings. Something tasteful and unique could be sexy however.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most -- belly button, upper ear (lower doesn't count, too obvious)

Least -- cheek, lip, genital, nostril, anywhere else on your body (shoulder, elbow)

I'm ambivalent on eyebrow, breast... and yeah tongue is too much

a chain between an earring and a nose ring is so outrageous I might actually like it

What Guys Said 13

• I don't really care about ear piercings, other piercings are unattactive, and nipple/clit piercings make me lose respect for her.

• Like: Industrials, stretched lobes under 1/2", punched conches, labret (I prefer studs to rings but rings can sometimes look good), philtrum, possibly microdermals depending on the placement and person.

Ambivalent: Nostril, tongue, tongue web, navel, other cartilage piercings.

Dislike: Eyebrow, septum (except for a rare few that can pull it off), cheek, anything that's too cluttered, and anything that looks poorly done like blown out lobes or something.

• It depends on the girl, the amount of piercings, and the jewellery used. More discrete jewellery always looks nicer for any piercing. Anything on the ears is fine, some facial piercings in or around the nose, like the monroe/medusa can look really cute on the right girl. Any more than a couple on her face is too much.

I really dislike all body piercings, nipple, belly button, any on the vagina, are just nasty and slutty looking. I also really hate bridge and eyebrow piercings.

• My favorite piercings on girls are septum and snakebites not really any piercing that isn't attractive to me. Nipple piercings are pretty sexy too. Stretched ears are attractive too

• Most attractive to me is when a girl gets lots of piercings on her ears. Least is probably any piercing on or near the vagina. Why ruin such a beautiful thing?

• most - bellybutton and in some cases, a stud above/below the lip. or in one nostril. its rare but the ones who can pull it off really do quite well

least - chubby girls with bellybutton piercings. yuk.

i'm neutral on the tongue ring. like chris rock said "if a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably suck your d***. if a guy has a tongue ring... he'll probably suck your d***"

• On girls...i find belly rings attractive. Esp. when they're colored...they definitely bring out a kink factor from me. Same with tongue rings for obvious reasons. :)

If I had to say a piercing that is the least attractive...prolly the hoop lip rings. Imo they just don't look that good, esp when someone can wear the stud ones that look a lot better.

• Least attractive - Lip and eyebrow

Most attractive - Ears (especially the big hoop earings) and belly button

• Like: Earlobes

Dislike (from horrible to tolerable): Genitals, nose, eyebrow, nipples, lip, belly button, top of ear

If I forgot any they belong in the dislike group.

• No peircing is unnattractive to me rly. I have booth my ears stretched. Which is always a great conversation peice. It really depends on the person. Like I think people who peirce themselves 5 times when they are in no shape or form good looking with peircings at all should have all their peircings taken out covered in tabasco sauce and then get theyre eyelid peirced with a rusty needle. Especially those little scene/emo homosexuals with the snakebites. unless its a girl scene /emo person then you don't need snakebites because you think the way youdress requires some dumb sh*t peircings

• lip, nose, most ugly eyebrow is next.

• tongue...gets me every time :D

• I find the piercings most people get solely for attention are the most hideous and the most uncomfortable looking.

I am not sure why some people want that kind of attention for it is only negative but now that I think about it I guess they are just in search of any kind and are not picky on the positivity or negativity on it...

I may have just learn ed something

What Girls Said 9

• Most attractive in guys ears and on some tongue least gauges it's just nasty especially in girls and one of my friend has them ? Ew even when I think of therm it gives me the shivers I mean who wants to look through your ear ? Seriously.

• That yucky ear one that opens it up.. Really? Really? They're going to stretch their ear beyond repair? But why? It looks really gross.

• On guys I don't think it matters as long as there's not piercings all over his body, piercings tend to look better on guys than girls. On girls I like the belly piercings, ears, and nose STUDS.

• I think gauges are entirely unattractive. I don't want to see through peoples' ears.

• Bull nose piercings are the worst

• Least nipple most lip

• lip and eyebrow piercings on guys.

• I like eyebrow ones on guys but guages aren't so good

• most - snake bite

least - tongue