Why do guys wear there pants so low?

do you seriously need to prove you wear boxers? its just silly looking

Most Helpful Guy

• OH THANK F***ING GOD. There is a person out there who dislikes this idiotic "style" as much as I do . It's just stupid. "Hey I'm going to wear my pockets around my knees and have to hold on to my jeans so they don't fall off, just so everyone can see how badass I am"

What Guys Said 9

• It originated from the prison system. It often denoted inmates that would "get down" with having gay sex with other inmates. It was reinterpreted as a badge of honor via the urban counter culture because of so many former inmates wore their pants as so.

I don't like it and think it means, "Hey look at my ass, you can have it if you want it..." LOL

• it is retarded. no one wants to see your boxers or undies or anything else.

• It's comfortable.

I don't like having a scrotum wedgie.

• I don't like it when I sit down and my pants judo cut my nut sack, that's why I sag a little bit. You probably wouldn't even notice that I was even sagging my pants.

• Comfort and my boxers are hot

• Its weird and gay

• This has been over for the longest time where I live.

• I think it's to try and look like a gangsta rapper, and to show that they wear boxers because boxers are apparently considered "cool".

• Well I'm a guy and I don't wear mine low I think it looks like shot.

What Girls Said 5

• Pure laziness. I swear I would never date a guy who didn't know how to wear a belt when needed. It's sad that our society has come to the point where we can't even wear a little piece of leather around our waists. Actually, now that I think about it some people do wear a belt. They just don't put it tight-which defeats the whole point of the darn thing. lol I personally think it looks gross. I don't want to see people's undergarments. You are right, it is very silly looking. And let me tell you not all people who wear their pants low wear boxers. lol I know that by seeing some nasty things.

One time I went in to prepay for gas and this young kid, maybe 16, was in there and another guy comes up to me and said look at that (pointing to the young kid's pants). He said "what do you think of that?" I said I think it is very disrespectful. The guy smacked the kid in the head and told him to pull his pants up. I was shocked! But the young kid ended up to be the guy's son. lol I love that story and I am really glad that guy did not allow him to do that while he was in public. Good Question! :)

• It looks so bizarre. I mean If they are on your hips, that's fine, but I see all these guys walking around with them like totally falling down, pretty much to their knees and stuff. Why do they want their boxers hanging out? It looks beyond dumb.

link

• I think some do it because they think they are really "cool", but some do it just a bit for comfort. its like walking around without a bra

• i think it looks kinda hot...

• Comfy.