What is the funniest or stupidest question?

What is the funniest or stupidest question that you can remember being asked on here...without naming names and hurting feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Laughing my ass off! I think I just asked the stupidest/kiddish question ever! A few might think I'm crazy! Or immature. Umm how do I delete it? I should just googled what I wanted to know. Haha

• The question you just asked. Lol.

• 'help! my fanny is bleedinggg! what should I dooo?!'

something like that. lmfao.

• hi

• Those questions that Lucky1227 asks

• the ones about anal sex and having to poop in the middle of it

What Guys Said 3

• link

i can't believe GAG didn't delete it.

• The question got deleted, but it was an anonymous user asking if his penis size would hurt women. It went something like this:

"So I measured my size, and I'm about 7.56 cm. I read somewhere that the average size is around 5.5-6 in, and we all know Centimeters are bigger than Inches. I'm apparently huge. I always thought I looked small compared to the guys on the videos. I guess they must have used camera tricks. I already can't get a date because of how big I am. Would my size REALLY be than painful?"

It was an obvious troll, but I laughed for 5 minutes straight.

• "is it true that if you don't use it you lose it?"