What kind of fashion do you ladies like to see guys wear?

What types of clothing or look do you find attractive on a guy. slim fit clothing, tighter jeans and shirts, a casual beach wear (pacific sunwear type clothing), nice clothing such as khakis and a button down shirt, maybe a blazer. loose baggy clothing. I guess in other words, describe an outfit on a guy that you would find attractive. (i.e. bright polo shirt, loose jeans, skater type shoes)

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothing that's tailored to the shape of your body is definitely sexy, you have a shape so flaunt it, this rule should apply to men as well as women. though to be honest anything with character is very attractive, as is anything that makes you stand out from the crowd so don't go around with some chain store's logo emblazoned on your chest. Leather jackets, especially biker jackets, are sexy and long-lasting in more ways than one; they will always, always be cool and the more scuffed they are the cooler they become. Also band T-shirts are good for picking up girls because they're conversation starters (e.g. "Wow, you like Muse? I like Muse! Let's knock this homeless person out and have sex on his back.")

What Girls Said 4

• hmmm I like just loose jeans and a shirt. I guess I'm not that picky. I think I pay more attention to him like does he do his hair and stuff. I guess it doesn't matter if I really like him ;)

• I looooooove urban/skater fashion! I find it extremely sexy on guys! And a man wearing tims OMG hump the shit out of me! LOL

• i think its extremely hot, when guys dress in like semi tight jeans but they can still sag them, you know? with like a v-neck hanes white teashirt and ray bans with tenni shoes and or sexy flip flops. aahha. I think its freakin sexy

• Polos, dunks, nice jeans

What Guys Said 0