Are thee any guys that like brown eyes?

Anytime I hear a guy talking about their dream girl they always have either blue or green eyes, what about brown eyes.? Are they too plain.?

0|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding? Brown eyes are the best! lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Of course! Green and blue eyes seem to stick out more but beautiful eyes come in all shapes and colors. There are guys that have brown eyes that you find attractive right? Makes sense that guys would think the same.

1|1
    0|0
  • Green and blue are more exotic, that's why they're more popular.

That said, nothing wrong with brown eyes.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think brown eyes are gorgeous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anytime I hear a guy talking about their dream girl, I almost never even hear eye color mentioned. It really isn't that important for most.

1|0
    0|0
  • got to to go with brown eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • i love brown eyes, epecially bright brown eyes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • green>brown>blue

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't mind a girl with brown eyes but if only I know my genes are stronger then her of the eyes cuzz I will would really like my kids to come out with my eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • No way I absolutely love brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are fine. Think I actually prefer them. Darker hair makes them look better though, IMO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown is the most common eye color. If it was more rare, more people might list it as their favorite.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I actually asked this same question lol. :'( I like brown eyes they are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a small population of men who like brown eyes, but an overwhelming majority prefer green or blue

0|1
    2|0
  • Funny cause a lot of girls love brown eyes, ha ha :)

0|0
    0|0