What do you think of guys wearing girl jeans, girls?

I'm not talking just any guy, but more so young and thin guys who sport an overall style that works with it, i.e. aspiring musicians, skaters, "scene" kids, or just hipsters in general... What do you think?

This question is mostly directed towards girls, but guys, if you must...

Most Helpful Girl

• they're not ''girl'' pants,they're skinny jeans,they're not for girls,they're for skinny people,and for fat people that don't know they are fat

• Still companies market them as either "guys" or "girls", depending mostly on the fit do they not? For example, guys skinny jeans aren't really that "skinny" compared to girls most of the time.

• THIS WAS OVER A YEAR AGO AND YOU'RE COMMENTING NOW? WHAAAAT?

anyway,guys can't wear chick jeans because of their genitals (unless they're really below average in size) which is why guys pants are always a bit bigger in the front

• Haha, I looked at this and it just occurred to me I never clarified my point, so thought why not. Anyways, I beg to differ because I wear them and have no problems and I'm fairly confident about myself if may say so.

What Girls Said 8

• Please no :(

Then again, I really dislike the "scene" or skater look so my opinion on it isn't really that important.

• I have a soft spot in my heart for hipster/indie/scene guys. I think they're hot.

• thats kind of gay don't ever wear girl pants

• I think "gay" is more a sexual orientation than a style or presentation.

• A guy wearing girl jeans, as in the brand? Or the style?

• I am surprised by how good girl jeans can look on a guy. I don't have any negative feelings or anything towards guys who wear girl jeans.

• Like skinny jeans? HOT.

• Hahaha What?

• Gay. I find it hard to believe that a straight 100% hetero male would wear girls pants. It's so effeminate to me I am not attracted to guys like that at all.

• I second this! Just wear some Wrangs and you'll look hot and get girls, trust me!

• But some of us don't dress to attract others (usually guys don't). I'm not trying to get anyone, just want to sport a look that I like and feel comfortable with.

What Guys Said 0