Girl wearing sweatpants? what comes to mind?

all is in the title.. not much to write here.. writing just cause my question is too short...

Thanks for answering in advance

Updates:
i change my question to yoga pants, not yoga leggings, I wear them cause their comfy, I've never really went to yoga classes
my yoga pants question : link

you don't have to answer this question anymore :] do so if you wish :]

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her body type, depends on personal preference, depends on the style of sweatpants.. etc.. Here's a few and what I think of them:

Sweats like link = Lazy / teenie-bopper / (General NON-classy statement) / etc

Sweats like link = HOT

Not even remotely attractive: link

~ ArtistBBoy

1|0
    0|0
    • Yoga pants are hot.. But I'm picturing them when she's running.. If she was just walking around in them, I'd probably think she's 15-18 years old..

• lol so its okay if I actually was 17 and walking around in them ? :p

• As long as you like them, then yeah :)

What Guys Said 8

• idk, maybe casual, laidback and not interested in trying to impress everyone with clothes they have. I know some guys are turned off or uninterested in girls dressing like that but it's never been a turn off to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is wearing sweatpants and baggy T-shirt or something then I think she obviously didn't shower this morning and just threw something on just so she could leave the house without getting charged with indecent exposure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chill a girls wearing sweatpants. She must either 1. be lazy, 2. be very comfortable, I would like a pair 3. assume she thinks said location is her house 4. on her period

0|0
    0|0
  • if she is cute and tiny I think she is not wearing panties and her vagina is rubbing on the sweet pants which makes it really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • in the end if she's your type of girl and with a bit of imagination its sexy

• I think either chillin' or working out/ running

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there fine just not in public the gym is an exception

0|0
    0|0
  • Checking out her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL just not get dressed when we roll out of bed."

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1