Girl wearing sweatpants? what comes to mind?

all is in the title.. not much to write here.. writing just cause my question is too short...

Thanks for answering in advance

i change my question to yoga pants, not yoga leggings, I wear them cause their comfy, I've never really went to yoga classes
my yoga pants question : link

you don't have to answer this question anymore :] do so if you wish :]

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her body type, depends on personal preference, depends on the style of sweatpants.. etc.. Here's a few and what I think of them:

Sweats like link = Lazy / teenie-bopper / (General NON-classy statement) / etc

Sweats like link = HOT

Not even remotely attractive: link

~ ArtistBBoy

• Yoga pants are hot.. But I'm picturing them when she's running.. If she was just walking around in them, I'd probably think she's 15-18 years old..

• lol so its okay if I actually was 17 and walking around in them ? :p

• As long as you like them, then yeah :)

What Guys Said 8

• idk, maybe casual, laidback and not interested in trying to impress everyone with clothes they have. I know some guys are turned off or uninterested in girls dressing like that but it's never been a turn off to me.

• If she is wearing sweatpants and baggy T-shirt or something then I think she obviously didn't shower this morning and just threw something on just so she could leave the house without getting charged with indecent exposure.

• Chill a girls wearing sweatpants. She must either 1. be lazy, 2. be very comfortable, I would like a pair 3. assume she thinks said location is her house 4. on her period

• if she is cute and tiny I think she is not wearing panties and her vagina is rubbing on the sweet pants which makes it really sexy.

• in the end if she's your type of girl and with a bit of imagination its sexy

• I think either chillin' or working out/ running

• Yes there fine just not in public the gym is an exception

• Checking out her ass.

• "Wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL just not get dressed when we roll out of bed."

What Girls Said 1