What is the difference between cute and attractive?

I get call cute most time but never attractive. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Puppy is cute. You want to cuddle it, look at it and it makes you happy.

Attractive is something that you are drwan towards. (I have all negative examples in mind like drugs and etc, but it does not have to be negative).

Girl that is obviously hard inside and/or unapproachable can be attractive. Men tend to want to hit that. Doesn't have to any cute.

Girl that is gentle and nice person and and is nice is cute. Doesn't have to be attractive.

Both can be beautifun in their own way.

If something is cute, you probably want to be near that, just look and it fill you with good feelings. Feels good. Makes happy.

fd something is attractive you want to do something with it. Music -> you want to listen to it. Drugs -> you want to take them. Girls -> men want to have sex with them.

If a girl is only cute and not attractive, men will like to be with her talk and stuff and never have sex with her. (if she is ONLY cute and not at all attractive. She still can be both so I am not saying that cute girls are not attractive)

If a girl is only attractive men tend to sleep with her and leave before she wakes up in the morning. They don't want to spend time with her. (Again this apply if she is only attractive and not cute at all)

I explained evry way I could imagine right now ...

What Guys Said 6

• For what it's worth, I don't remember ever calling a girl attractive. Usually it's hot or cute. Hot means I want to take her home, bang her like a screen door in a hurricane, and then go out with my buddies for a beer. Cute means I want to take her home, kiss her from head to toe, give her the best orgasm of her life, wake up with her the next morning, and then introduce her to my mother as my new girlfriend. Then, hopefully repeat the first four steps for the next 50 or so years.

Of course, that's just my distinction of the two.

• Cheer up, the difference between cute and attractive is not nearly as distinct as the difference between fug-ugly and cute. It's always rainin' somewhere!

• Never really call girls attractive.

Cute is more adorable, like a cuddly kind of feeling. Like I want t hug her, and kiss her and make her my girlfriend maybe. And as far as sex goes slow sweet and passionate.

Hot is more like I wanna f*** her brains out, and she makes me lustful. Buut the same person can be both at different times. So hot is definitely not excluded from girlfriend material.

Attractive is more like I don't know formal. I rarely use it. It's got no feeling attached to it.

• attractive is more like an objective rating, hot is all about lust, cute is loveable pretty and girlfriend material

say if I had to rate my friends (that I wouldn't consider dating because they are friends) id prob use atractive, rather pretty, plain and really atractive as ratings

if I should describe a girl that sparks my intrest id prob use cute adorable sexy beautifull

• Cute means lovely to be around.

Attractive means the clothes are coming off if they get their way.

• cuz your not? pretty simple...

What Girls Said 2

• cute = adorable

attractive = nice looks nice personality, somebody that you can be attracted too.

However cute people can be attractive, and attractive people can be cute.

• Oh I know what you mean! Well as for me cute is kind of a sweet side+personality and attractive is more about being pretty,appearance,standard.However,it's just my opinion and I think it depends from everyone interpretation!