Any real estate agents out there?

If so, any advice for a newbie? I'm going into Real Estate and have no idea where to start/what to focus on.

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice would be to look into property management rather than real estate right now. The market is way, way down, and people aren't even using established services to buy homes if they buy at all. Unless you live in an area that wasn't affected by the economic downturn (or was affected positively, like some parts of Texas were) then I would suggest looking at a more stable source of income until the market turns back upwards.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes if you are looking for any property in your affordable price I think you should contact your local real estate company that through which many home sellers are listed their property for sale. You can get easily your local real estate company from online. For example if I search for "Key Biscayne" area real estate than will get real estate options as keybiscaynewaterfront. com

What Girls Said 1

• google it. you'll find more info than you know what to do with