Guys, what are you thinking when you're looking at your crush? Details! please.

Example: she's so beautiful

just want to know what you're thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

• The two things that go through my mind when I see him are:

"I need you really bad" and "get in my bed, now".

What Guys Said 3

• Looking at her eyes or her smile, I want her to talk and laugh with me like she does to other people, does she have a boyfriend does she have the same feelimgs for me is she just shy

I just wanna be close to her hold her hand and hug her, tell her how much I like her even though we've barely spoke and see if she feels the same about me

• Depends on my mood. I'm either thinking about holding her or something we've done together, or I'm thinking about plowing the everloving sh*t out of her.

• I want! Whenever I see my crush, I smile. I really like seeing her. She looks so good in my eyes, like a bloomed flower in spring.

I get the feeling and I want to be with this girl and feel her and make her happy.

I wish I would understand you girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess when I look at a person I like, I realize how much I really want them all over again. It is not a complicated thing... more of a longing thing.