Is it possible for someone to ''smile through their eyes''?

Today I met up with one of my friends and we had a laugh and stuff and I don't know what she said but I did like a ''half smile'' (whatever that means) sort of thing according to her. So she said ''you had a nice little half a smile there, but it's OK, you were smiling through your eyes anyway''. What on earth does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you got the more romantic answers so far. I'm about to take the romance away lol

The muscles around yours eyes flex when you genuinely smile. When you force/fake a smile, your eyes don't change. If you were "smiling through your eyes" it means she could literally see the smile reach up to your eyes.

What Girls Said 4

• Tyra Banks is a professional "eye smiler." Check her out on Youtube.

• it is possible to smle through your eyes... that means she knows you well and knows when your mood changes, she see's it in your eyes.

• yup, it is possible. you can just tell that the person is amused by what you're saying/doing.

• yes, its possible. I don't really know how to describe it but its like the eyes are bright & sparkly :)

What Guys Said 1

• The eyes reflect emotions.

It's all in the metacommunication.

Apparently, some people can read it quite well..

It means that your eyes were filled with compassion and joy. Or something. xD