Do girls like musicians?

I myself play the piano and am fantastic at it! Unfortunately they all think I'm a loser. I'm confident not bad looking and laid back and am fantastic at my instrument. What's the problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love musicians, as I can play seven different instruments myself. Don't worry, those people are just f***ing retarded and don't know what they want (their 18 or under after all. Very confusing age). Just be proud that you have a beautiful skill that many would kill for. The piano is a gorgeous instrument.

What Girls Said 5

• well I can t speak for every girl... but personally hell yes I LOVE musicians..

it suggests you re creative and passionate and desciplined enough to learn something properly...i can't see how that would be a turn off.

• i don't know but I guess the ladies at my school look at me as a d*** head o_o.. and I'm not sexist at all or p*ss them off :l I used to be someone they talked to when they had problems and I diddnt tell anyone but I turned into a ghost suddenly

• You're probably eccentric. I find that most people who are fantastic at playing instruments are. I've played in orchestras so I know quite a few such people.

And because of this, I don't find myself attracted to guys who know how to play instruments.

• Being musically talented (or talented in any way, for that matter) is a big bonus! It shows that you are determined and the such. Plus, you can play her songs... nothing better. :)

• MUSICIANS ARE SEXY.

But really, a guy who can play guitar, piano or sing his heart out and still sound good, will melt me entirely. And it helps that I am equally as passionate about the art of music.

In my opinion, there's nothing better than two lovers singing/playing music together.

:D

• well personally, I'm a big fan of musicians. but not really piano, more like guys that play guitar or drums...

What Guys Said 3

• Being good at something brings self-satisfaction, being successful at it brings Benjamen's and babes.

• thats great dude I started like that too :P But here's a tip:learn to play guitar, learn to sing, and if you don't suck youve got it made. I'm not saying that to be cocky I love my guitar and musics been my life my whole life and girls would approach me becuase of this. Do some shows, write some touchy acoustic lovesongs, there ya go. A lot of teenagers don't have respect for the piano as beatiful as it may be. Hide your inner band geek-music theory is a must for musicians but girls don't care about tripples and weird time signitures and key changes. Guitars are just sexy. My two cents.

• check out the song 'Play Guitar' by John Mellencamp

not on YouTube unfortunately

• Everyone likes musicians -- especially good ones. :P