Older guys, what qualities attract you to younger girls?

I'm interested in guys around 10 years older then me, but it's not always easy meeting a guy that much older, and if so they usually think it's too much of an age difference...soooo my question is what attracts you to younger girls, not just to 'have fun with' but to actually date and possibly lead into a serious relationship? What qualities do you look for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just girls that go with older guys should be more confident and a bit more mature on the subject of relationships and love etc but kinda keep their youghtfull energy and good looks.

The only thing older women have is more life experience and therefore greater confidence.

So if you're confident and mature enough so his friends wil respect you you're pretty much on the right track guys like younger girls as long as they act a little more mature then they r

What Guys Said 4

• Not being a teeny-bopper princess, for starters.

• the look, the energy, the fact that she'd make me feel younger too;

the fact that she can take care of herself and doesn't need a daddy

• Guys in general are instinctively attracted to younger girls because of their youthfulness and energy. They have that "Vigor" that most older women just don't have.

• Calling all creepers lol nice try.

What Girls Said 0