What do you girls prefer guys wear as Underwear?

I asked my girl last night. just wondering what you girls out there prefer.

• Tighty Whities
    2% (2)0% (0)1% (2)Vote
  • Boxers
    64% (78)50% (20)61% (98)Vote
  • Boxer Briefs
    33% (40)38% (15)34% (55)Vote
  • Thong/G-string
    1% (1)12% (5)4% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love boxer briefs. Loose enough to hide the sack but tight enough to enjoy the ass.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Tighty whities are disgusting. If I see a guy in them, no matter how hot he is or how horny I am, I totally get turned off. Used to be a boxers girl, but I have seen some hot boxer briefs and really go for those now. Nice boxer briefs aren't too tight or too loose. they show just enough to tease. And they have to be a nice, dark, solid color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a thing for boxers, but now that my guy wears boxer briefs, I go crazy over him hahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that boxers are really hot because it has that really laid back feeling and you can wear it around girls without showing all your junk. ^_^ and sometimes girls like to where them too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxer Briefs provide a guy with a little support but at the same time show off what he's got and to me there is nuthin sexier than my boyfriend in a pair of boxer briefs. well except for nothing at all of course. tehe

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxer briefs they give nice definition to the mans body and I love how they are tight around there thighs. Briefs are the worst they look so gross on most men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Plaid boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOXERS!

0|0
    0|0
  • OHHH I love the boxer breifs. supppperrrr sexy 2 me

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Boxers - There something gets me with black boxers makes me go.well.insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • mm. boxers.

if anything :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer boxers. tighty whities are a big turn off for me actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers look hot. Anything tight or really showy looks wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm, I would defiantly go with boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • tighty whities are a complete no, same with g-strings. I would say between boxers and boxer briefs are really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • BOXERS. Hands down. They are so sexy and leave you wanting ;) But get some plaid pairs, those are really hot during the holidays.

• I think the ones with little things on them like hearts or cartoon charecters on them are so cute cause they really show a guys playfull side

What Guys Said 1