How should I do my makeup and hair for prom?

I have a long, beautiful navy blue strapless dress with no decorations on it, just a bow on the side. I also have very, very fair skin (it looks milky almost, lol,) and reddish brown hair that's faded a little, haha. So light reddish brown I guess. My eyes are really, really light almost ice blue and my prom is June 4th, so I'm hoping for some updo's, as wouldn't really like to have my hair down in a packed place when it's about 90 out. Thank you very much for your help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go light on the makeup. You could go with a slight blue on eyeshadow link and red lipstick. Blue lipstick makes you look cold and that's not a good thing.

For the hair, I'd go with slight curls. You don't want to shorten it, or put too many curls so it looks like short hair. Anything put up in a bun would take too long and make your date not want to ruin your perfect hairstyle.

I'd suggest something like these link , link , or link

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I wouldn't worry about it, as you won't be going to prom. I had a long talk with your mother, and we decided it would be best if you stay home and clean the house.

What Girls Said 3

• go through michelle phan's make up tutorial and maybe you might find one you like

• i went to prom last night ,and most girls had really pretty long blow outs. nothing to dramatic I say it all depends on the dress. I say go with a updo if you have strapless ... but nothing to DRAMATIC!

• link

That's how I did mine back in the day.