Best heat Protectant for straightening hair?

Okay so I straighten my hair every day. I've tried a lot of different heat protectant sprays but none seem to work. I want one that will make my hair shiny, but not really greasy looking. My hair looks so dry right now and I have a lot of split ends. I don't want it to be any more than $30 and I want to be able to find it at a local store (walmart, Safeway, walgreens, cvs) thanks (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I like using Chi's Iron Guard which runs about $13 and you can find it at Target and I think Walmart was well. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, I love using John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Spray, which runs $3-$4 I think and that's available at almost every drug store, my favorite heat protectant by far cause it can be used for blowdrying, straightning and curling irons. Hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• Heat protection spray is a long-term thing, there are different products that stop your hair from being dry, or make it shiny. Like... Shampoo, ahaha.There's lots of conditioners and stuff for that purpose, and pre-blow dry sprays, things like that.

What Girls Said 8

• I used to have this problem, until I realized one day that the shine in the hair comes from the way you dry your hair. I know there are products that can give you that false shine look, but seriously I always used to wonder how the hairdresser used to make my hair look shiny without using any heat protective spray, and she told me its all to do with how you dry it, like when they section it off and use the brush and dryer at the same time (I think its called block drying) Anyway she showed me how, and when I got home, and did it for myself it worked, I was really impressed, and it has never failed me since.

• Chi silk infusion. I think you can find it online, 12 oz for only ~$25. That's a deal for that kind of product.

• frizz ease, the one with heat protection

• I use tresemme heat tamer spray. ^_^ It works well and it's affordable. It helped with my hair quite a bit.

• I like Chi 44 Iron Guard, ut it's a little expensive.

One bottle lasts me a long time though.

Just a warning, it kind of smells like men's cologne.

• Tresemme heat Tamer Sprayy = the best

• probably something from kerastase

link

unfortunatelly it`s a little more expensive

i have never tried it but I guess this brand is pretty good

• probably something from kerastase

link