Why many girls are afraid from being dependent on their men?

I really can't understand why? when you love a man a lot and marry him, it means he's your life and everything, why would you ever think that a man who really loves you might tell you that without him you die, well even if he tells you this, you know deep in your heart and he knows it very well that him too would die without you, and sometimes a housewife gives more than what a husband gives from money...a housewife is a treasure...i like my girl to submit to me and believes that I'm her everything, this will make me sure to be the best man, WHY? cause I know that I have a big place in my family and she is the only one who can give me the sense of being strong and a real man, and if worked for hours than I might double them and work hard to provide for them, cause I know that when I come back home, happiness will be waiting for me, and just couple of massages from will make me feel that I never went to work, I DON'T NEED A MANGIRL! in my life, making me feel that I'm with a guy, if I wanted a guy than I would of been a GAY and I wouldn't searched and married a FEMALE! a MALE needs a FEMALE! and not a transsexual person half man, half girl!

A girl is feminine and a boy is masculine...

Most Helpful Girl

• Because divorce rates are up to something like 60% for once.

Why we are so afraid of it? I'm not sure, if you stay at home for several years you'll find hard ever getting a job again. So if we give up work for we basiclly give up control of our lives in a way.

I don't too many girls would mind being dependant on their husband (even tho they might not be housewives) when everything is great and your happy. But there's always a 'what if'

what if we, can't get along at some point?, what if he loses his job?, what if he leaves me? what if he cheats?

• OK!, let me rephrase it like that, "what of they fire you from your job, what if you couldn't found a job fast, what if something happened to you and you couldn't work anymore...a big list will continue of WHAT IF, WHAT IF...well you just have to count on god and trust your man and continue your path in life...a good man will never leave his girl and if, I'm saying IF something happened and he wants to leave, than he will never leave unless he be sure that you started a good job with his help!

• I don't believe everything will automaticlly become good of course, but I probably won't get horribly bad either

• It's your choice, but I would never love a girl who wouldn't be able to trust me blindly and hand me her life and consider me her everything...it's very hard like you said...but that is the REAL LOVE which most of people miss it these days and divorce rates keeps getting higher...

What Girls Said 5

• About 98% of the men looking for housewives are men who will cheat and treat the woman like sh*t because she'll have become so disabled and dependent on him he'll know she will have no where else to turn to.

• Maybe your right, I don't disagree with you, but it's 98%, what about the 2% left...what would you say or feel if your best friend was a housewife and was never treated like that, actually she's treated like her man owes her something not she's owing him something...a REAL man won't use his power for bad, he will use it to the good, he also knows that no wife is like his wife and money come and go but a girl like his wife might be so hard to find again like her or won't find her forever!

• Hypocrite is a characteristic of you sir, not a bad word.

And I'm not a dictator. I haven't attempted to control anything at all.

Have a good day now.

• You bet I'm your master to call me sir, I'm a hypocrite and your a dictator cause a dictator is a characteristic of your personality MAM!

• I'm not afraid to be dependent on someone, I'm just never going to be dependent on someone. I'm already too successful to ever be a housewife.

But I respect your views, and wish you luck finding a woman who genuinely wants to be a housewife.

• thanks & I have found her from 5 years, but in your comment, I can feel the low place that you put a housewife in, well let me tell you that housewives are from the most successful womens in the world, and I BET any doctor or any working girl to do half of what a real good housewife does.

u also said that your to successful to just be a housewife,well only girls who can't hold responsibilities run away to work so they threat their man that their equal to him cause they so useless for this role.

• I'm watching it & it's my favorite channel...

• Being independent and being masculine are not the same thing. I'm not totally sure what you're trying to ask. But it's healthy and good for relationships for each partner to have a bit of their own life, and not to be totally dependent on one another.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Do you have sense to ask me about it, nope you don't, so the best thing you might do is to stop commenting and replying on me cause it won't lead anywhere, it's merely impossible for you to understand me, you won't be a good scientist since you just cannot understand what people talk with you!

• Hey, I'm not forcing you to reply to me. You could have stopped commenting the first time you said you were going to.

• Because that's stupid.

• I'm afraid of being dependent on a man because I'm afraid of that man turning out to be a possessive, dominating freak like you, who wants a slave, not a wife. It's not love if you have to own the person!

I want my husband to trust ME enough depend on me a little. Love is a give and take.

• WoW, do you think that I'm a dominating freak and wants to make females slaves, well your very wrong...you would wish to find a man like me...but you will never do!

• ok then f*** off!

• So you're saying I would have to be a submissive queen or nothing at all? And where do you get off using language like that? You've hollered at just about every other member on this site for saying things like "crap." Don't you dare use that sort of language with me, half-man.

What Guys Said 3

• because it sucks being dependent on someone else.

• Very typical American household. Find your self a like minded woman.

• and I hate how girls feel they need to depend on us