When talking to a girl, how do you focus on her face and not on her chest?

Strangely us guys can't help but look at those bags of funnies. How do you focus on them and not on there chest and how do you control those wondering eyes?

what I sort of do is look into one eye and switch and look at the other eye than repeat that and nod and sometimes do a huh to show I'm still here. however, when were talking longer my patience begins to wear off and I'm lost on what they saying to me and sneak a peek. GAME OVER.
sometimes I feel like "our eyes are meeting but my eyes aren't there" if you know what I mean? its like I'm looking at you but there empty...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'm talking to her I look at her face but then when we're not talking I'll sneak in a few glances. it works like a charm :)

What Girls Said 5

• Easy: You focus on her face and not on her chest. =]

• Look at her funnies when she's looking away... that's what I would do. For some reason I found that a middle school thing, guys don't do that to me anymore... odd. Maybe I just don't notice it.

• i don't understand, if you look at them before you strike up conversation why do you still feel the need to keep looking at them. Like get it out your system then strike up a conversation when you can concentrate on their face ? ( not meant in a bitchy way by the way , I'm curious )

• Look at her face?

I'm always amused at how some guys will completely ignore my face or what I'm saying and stare at my chest...even when I'm not showing cleavage. Sometimes having big boobs is annoying

• believe me when I say I do feel disrespectful sometimes. how I wish you could be my practice buddy so I can overcome this naughty behavior :)

• Sometimes they are irresistible.

• im not am i?

• Funnies?

What Guys Said 8

• To be honest, I never need to if we're actually talking. I generally get the urge when we aren't talking, but she's there, you know? And I don't fight it. But when she talks to me, I'm on that. The only time I'll get distracted is when its like a receptionist or something, someone who I've got no previous with. Or if she leans over, when talking, ahaha. But then she should expect me to loose my place in the conversation.

• F*** self-control, everyones lying to you. If you suppress the want to, that's when you get the desire. If you don't suppress you won't look for more than a second

• It is infantile and irresponsible to act as if you have to do things for the sake of doing them, imho...

• Wheres the relevance?

• Um, Duh, Eye contact?

Duh, Winning...

• Update:

As I said before, Eye contact. Let me impart something of interest... I have an experience with a female flasher before. I worked at a gas station on midnight shift. There was this woman that was notorious for wearing a trench coat in the store and opening up the jacket while at the checkout counter. She was always fully nude under the coat. She would do crazy things like play with herself and lick her boobs and whatnot. I only knew of this when asked by the manager as he checked

• the cameras. As for myself, I did not look at anything south of her chin. It is called discipline. I had no reason to look at her except for her face. Hell, I can't even tell you what the size of her breasts were. And before you say anything about law and public indecency, this gas station was in detroit... If I were to call the cops, I would wait for 4-6 hours, if at all for the police to actually show up... LOL Detroit cops suck... LOL

• Because I don't think with my penis

• Uh... you actually take an interest in the girl? An actual interest, not just a sexual one. That's how you stop yourself from sneaking a peek.

• Look in her eyes. You're going to steal glances, that's just normal. Just make the effort not to talk to her t*ts.

• hahaha

• If she's going to give me a hard time for stealing glances, f*** it. If she likes me, she wants me to notice.

• that would awesome would it.

• Imagine how they'll become once the woman is fifty.

• It's easy when her eyes are beautiful.

• It only takes the smallest amount of self-control... it shouldn't be that difficult.