Is it better to look younger or be young but look older?

So the question is Is it better to be young like 22 and with all your 20s ahead But you do look older like 30 something...or be almost 30 But look like 22?

Why?

I Actually would prefer to be younger But I am stick with only looking younger...

• Be young even if I look much older
  • Look younger despite my age

Most Helpful Girl

• It is better to look younger, and you will GREATLY appreciate this one day. I have always looked young for my age. Even now people think I am 15 to 20 years younger than I am. It is WONDERFUL! Truly a gift. You may not like it now, but you will. I have always liked it.

What would suck is being 25 and people thinking you're 30 or 35! Just think what you will look like at 40 and 50! GROSS! Not to mention 60 and 70!

Embrace it girl!

• I know it feels great that people think I look at least 5 years younger But I just wished I was that young lol... I am sure taking advantage of that...

• Thanks for the B.A.

What Guys Said 5

• I am 28 and so far all I can get is younger women after me at college. It makes me feel handsome knowing some younger women look my way.

At times it's good but I really want a woman my age because of the same mental and physical maturity. I look 22 with a hat on but without it I look older due to male pattern baldness.

When I was a teenager I had the opposite problem everyone thought I was in my 20s. It's a mixed blessing.

• i am 27 and sometimes people think I am 17 which I think its a bit much...i get attention from guys that are 17 which is quite creepy and guys in their 30's 40's too

• in our society, look young :| it's dumb, but whatever.

I'd prefer to be younger, I wanna be like 10 again :P power rangers and video games and very little to no responsibilities :D

• It's better to look younger because if your 30 and look 22 the older you get your not going to look that old. If your 22 and look 30 when you actually reach 30 who knows people might mistake your for 40.

• its nearly the same thing

• How come? Guys says that when a girl reachs 30 they ate no longer interested...

• Yeah it Actually didnt... But you know its not the same thing

• it says "nearly"

• Look younger, hands down. It means good genes.

• So would you rather date a 30 years Old that looks 22 than the other way around?

• I'd rather date someone who looked young for their age, definitely.

What Girls Said 2

• Well most young people wannt to look older and older people want to look younger

• im almost 19 but people still think I'm like 15 or 16 :/

• Dont worry you will love your your older than 25 and look 20

• haha that's what everyone tells me! :)