If you put coco butter on your stretch marks every single day will they fade?

I'm not fat. Maybe a bit chubby for my size but anyway I have had stretch marks for years and they have only gotten worse. I put coco butter on maybe twice a week. Should I do it everyday? Does massaging help? And what products do you recommend from stores like walmart,cvs,ect?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if cocobutter does much for them but a product I used on my stretchies was called Bio Oil. Its available on the shelves in supermarkets and pharmacies.

Its pretty greasy, so you have to wait for it to soak in before getting dressed otherwise it will stain your clothes. And its a little more expensive than coco butter, but it worked like a charm. However this was when my stretch marks were still in the early stages...like Evangelina said.

Its also good for acne scarring and uneven skintone.

What Guys Said 2

• if they do let me know... I'm gonna buy enough to make my ex fade away too... lmao

• there is an OTC product called ScarZone

i thought you were supposed to use vitamin E every day...

What Girls Said 3

• It can't hurt. =] Cocoa butter is extremely moisturizing. You could also invest in some vitamin E oil. Or Bio-Oil, like others are mentioning.

• If the stretch marks are red/purple/pink/blue then there is a chance that you can assist them in healing well, but if they are white/gray/glossy, then there's no cream or lotion that will help, only laser

• That's what I've heard!