Are you one of those that are extremely diapointed that apocalypse didn't arrive today?

Why would someone be looking forward to this?

What would be different if that was official?

Most Helpful Girl

• We have it coming sooner or later. I didn't expect it to happen today, especially a prediction involving religion.

What Girls Said 1

• I really don't get why anyone would be looking forward to the END OF THE WORLD. Just my opinion, though. If it was official, I think people would try to make the best of the last day of their and everyone else's existence.

What Guys Said 1

• no. I knew nothing was gonna happen. only religious nuts get worked up over these things. we'll see it again soon, aren't they predicting December 2012 as a doomsday too?

• religion has nothing to do with 2012. those were the mayans.

• Well the mayans too had their own beliefs to predict such things so in reality it is some sort of spiritual religious doomsday.

• no...cause they didn't rely on gods for that prediction. idk, I was just sayin