Would I look good with Spider bites or Snake bites?

I want some kind of lip piercing. Either a lip piercing or my Nose.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think snakebites are pretty dayum hot, especially on a girl with hair like yours. I'd strongly recommend them over a boring old nose-piercing.

1|1
    0|1
    • Everyone in my damn tiny town f***ing has Snakebites though. I don't wanna look like everyone else.

• Don't just do what everyone else doesn't do. You gotta go for what suits you personally. I think you'd look better with snakebites than a nose piercing, but I'm bias because I cannot stand nose piercings, aha.

• Lmao the thing about Spiderbites is I can always get a piercing on my other side and make it into Snakebites.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol, I google'd Spider Bites. Piercings aren't the first result. Don't think that'd suit many people, ahahaha.

Both are cool, you should get a combination of the two. Like, make your own, hahaha. Arcnamata Bites, hahahaha.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've always thought that both of those look pretty stupid, which appears to be a fairly uncommon opinion here. Then again, I'm the only non emo guy to answer, so I guess that could be it.

0|2
    1|0
  • I like both, but I think should get the snake bites. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like nose piercings better!

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a monroe piercing?

0|0
    0|0
  • get the nose piercing

0|0
    0|0