What is your favorite 'James Bond' movie?

My choice is 'Goldfinger' - the best Bond movie in my opinion, and with the first Bond (Sean Connery).

Most Helpful Guy

• Goldfinger - Because, hell, its Sean Connery!

Or Casino Royale - Because it takes a different style that feels more raw then the other films :DD

What Guys Said 6

• From Russia with Love (Connery), then Goldfinger (Connery), and The Spy Who Loved Me (Moore) and then the rest of the Connery films. Dr. No, Thunderball; You Only Live Twice was good but deviated from the source material greatly, and Diamonds are Forever had Connery somewhat going through the motions after Lazenby left the franchise after some lousy advice (he had some real potential I think)

• GoldenEye, A View to a Kill, Octopussy, and License to Kill. I have no use for the films after GoldenEye. Very little anyway.

• goldfinger

• Thunderball great scenery and great film.

• Moonraker was my favorite. It was so terrible that it wrapped around the scale to awesome.

• License to kill

What Girls Said 1

• The Man with a Golden Gun. But also love Live and Let Die. Always loved the Roger Moore films, although my dad prefers Sean Connery ones.