Guys: have you ever had a very attractive girl hit on you?

It's a common thing in the movies, a very attractive and sweet girl turns down a bunch of men, then starts to flirt with the main character because he's different. But is this something that happens in real life also? Have you had any experiences like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in high school it happened. It's a story I've told countless times on here because there was so much potential win in this situation that I kick myself for now.

Firstly, the girl was just the closest thing to a perfect 10 that I've ever seen. She is Colombian and is responsible for my preference of Latina girls to this day. When I say preference, I don't mean all or nothing but more of a bias kind of thing. But anyway, I had 2 classes with her freshman year. In one of them, she was kind of quiet around/towards me but she still found reasons to talk to me even if it was just little things like where we had to turn a paper in at.

Over time, we eventually got to talk more and more, got more comfortable with each other, that whole bit. We ended up getting sit by each other in one of my other classes and we talked a lot in class about just anything. She started flirting with me- fun flirts, "dropping hints" kind of flirts, sexual flirts, the whole story. I was terrified of this girl even though I was comfortable as friends with her. I not only felt "below her league", but I was scared because I didn't know how to proceed, nor felt comfortable because I had never tried anything with a girl before.

Eventually I think I gave her no choice but to move on from me and date other guys (the typical jerks I might add). I felt relieved because I didn't have to worry about trying to figure out how to get with her, but felt really down because I basically sabotaged myself. I could've had a great girl, and I could've saved her from going for the jerks lol.

But oh well, it's done and over with. So to answer your question, yes it has happened. Not sure how often it would happen in life but it has happened to me before a couple of times, but that's the one I remember and think about the most :/

What Girls Said 3

• The girl was so pretty ..she probably thought I was les ...i don't think I look like one though. Oh well I just told her I was straight ...she asked for hug ..i was going to say no since it felt a little weird but then I kinda felt bad for her so I was like sure. I had talked to her before but didn't realize that she was into me. Nevertheless , we are still friends.

• i have experienced this.

• the movie "She's Out of My League" is a great example

What Guys Said 12

• Only four times in my whole life:

-The first time I didn't pay attention to her. I was too interested in another girl.

-The second one seemed too young (only 16 when I was 19)

-The third one became a girlfriend

-The fourth one became my wife :)

• I've had girls approach me before, it's not as uncommon as people think. There are girls out there that don't have a problem approaching a guy and letting him know they're interested.

• Oh yes! Many many times! This most definitely happens. The sad part for me is I've been too big of an idiot to go after them.

• Yes, but then again I am confident, pretty attractive, tall, intelligent, and funny. I have a lot going on pretty much. ;-)

Nah honostly I'm not really that self-centered. As long as you are confident and cool women will notice you attractive or not.

• i wonder what you look like ..the descriptions you give of yourself seem ...!

• lol you forgot your negative attributes: show off and yes very self-centered a lot of guys are like this but do whatever boosts your confidence and your ego and increases your chance of hooking up online...plus I don't see a picture to back it up. I'm a bit of a jerk to people like you if you didn't notice :P

• I was only kidding it was a joke... *sigh*

• Yeah. I've also had ass ugly girls hit on me too, so it goes both ways.

• No.

It makes me wanna turn my smile upside down.

• A few times in my life actually, but I've never pursued a relationship with them.

• Probably, but I'm too socially incompetent to notice.

• Nope.

• nope

• Not that I know of. Or can remember-

• No. This doesn't happen. There's a difference between movies and real life. Superman isn't real either. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.