Guys: Do you care about a girl's nails?

Some girls get their nails done all perfect, others just "maintain" them, others don't do a thing. Does it really matter at all to you what a girl's nails look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never notice them unless they are looking like claws with a clown colors all over them. That's disgusting.

What Guys Said 8

• No. Most of the maintenance stuff girls do to "look pretty" is to compete with other girls, and guys hardly ever notice or care.

• as long as they're clean and not all gnarled, I don't care. That said, It is kind of a nice treat to see her with painted nails. It's cute, I guess. Kinda hard to explain. On the opposite end of the spectrum, a girl who has perfect French tips every day of the week is actually pretty creepy to me. Any of that fake nail business is just weird.

• Not even a little bit.

• I honostly never notice it... I also never notice a girl's shoes either.

• I like a girl who takes care of herself, not one who over indulges ;) those really flashy nails reek of high maintenance and are a red flag for me.

• The only things I don't like are chipped nail polish and black nail polish. Other than that I don't care and I do notice. It's a nice thing if they're done.

• Keep them clean and I really don't care.

• If they look like this link I will notice, but if the girl is hot I wouldn't care.

• oh hey... my current nails ARE like that lol. except that they're blue and purple

What Girls Said 1

• I think getting your nails done is a waste of money, lol. Not really my style. I just do some general maintenance, like trim and push up my cuticles, trim my nails short [because they're kind of thin and don't look good when they grow out], file any rough edges, and put on a clear coat because it prevents me from messing with them. And I lotion up of course, because in my line of work I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hands, which tends to dry them out.