How long should I grow my hair?

i wanna grow my hair long which girls like it and don't like it and what length is ok

Updates:
it was a girl that suggested I grow my hair long
hair is growing nicely

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wanna grow it then grow it. Don't do it for other people. If a girl doesn't like your hair the way that you like it then she isn't into you and isn't worth your time.

0|2
    0|0
    • it is for me but always gud to get a girls opinion

• As long as your keep it clean and nice looking instead messy then it doesn't matter to most girls.

• thanx it will be kept clean, I've had it long enough in past for ponytail

What Girls Said 7

• link this is usually as long as it gets when it comes to guys I'm attracted to,but some guys can pull off longer too link

0|1
    0|0
    • thanx for the links I like the length of the hair second link, I've had a short ponytail before as I liked having it

• long enough to do the sexy hair flip ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • This length is perfect: link

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can put it in a pony tail, it's too long.

0|0
    0|0
    • i understand not every girl is gonna like it and reason I'm growing it as a friend suggested I should grow it and it was a girl that suggested it

• a little below the bottom of the ear with side swept bangs, that style is so hawwtt

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your style..

If you want it long, then do it! :D

Confidence looks great on a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like long ahir personally

0|0
    0|0
    • thats understandable I know not all girls like a guy with longhair

What Guys Said 1

• I like how you said 'which girls'm instead of 'do girls'. =]

Most girls like it if you can do it well, without being a typical counterculture goof, who thinks growing his hair is an act against the world. You dig? And if you are the latter, about 50% will like you. Ahahaha. That's my experience, anyway. Its different in different countries.

0|0
    0|0