This is for white guys. black girls?

I was just wondering what white guys think about black girls.

does it matter if their light or dark how their hair is or their clothing style. would oyu date them ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl there are tons of WHITE guys that LOVE Black girls and the same the onther way round. Its really is all just personal preference, some like it hot and some don't. Some like white girls and some like black girls and some like both. I'm white and love black girls always have, its not that I don't like white girls but I have always love how ( SOME ) black girls come arcoss ( so sexy ). Its just my personal preference. On the skin colure again its just personal preference but I love light or dark so it just shows different people like it different. The girl needs to click with me and have a personality I like not just be black. I have dated a few black girls and to be real with you ideally I hope to get married to a black girl ( one I fall 4 ) because that's what I'm physically attractive to its just about finding the right one on a personal leavel. And their's tons of you beautiful black girls in the world, I'm looking for the right one. Hope I helped in anyway !

What Guys Said 8

• I love black women to the exclusion of all others. The darkness of her skin doesn't really matter much to me, though, if anything, I may be partial to darker women. I love the texture of their hair, and, as far as how they style it goes, I'm good with anything other than braids, as braids feel more like rope than hair. I leave the clothing choices to them (though I often buy my girlfriend clothes on special occasions, and have never been disappointed.

• My last girlfriend was black and she was pretty dark skinned (she was "Jamerican" if that makes a difference). She usually wore flip flops with knee knockers and a tight t-shirt (which was nice because she was a 42D, mmmmm), and her hair was down to her neck and she straightened it.

I don't care how light or dark they are or what their style is, as long as we are compatible and I'm attracted to her.

• I'm not saying that I wouldn't, but I haven't so far. I usually just stay inside my comfort zone, which doesn't include black girls. I'm not really attracted to them. Some are really nice, but sometimes they (*not all of the them*) come off as a little bit aggressive. I'm good friends with them, but I probably wouldn't date them, unless they knock me head over heels. I hope you understand.

• Yea I understand.

when we think of black girls we think of aggressive but we just have the media to blame.

because I promise theyre not all like that

• It makes no difference at all to me. She has to have everything a white girl would have. The things I find attractive about a girl are not different if she is caucasian, african, asian or latina etc etc. The characteristics are exactly the same.

Hair and clothing make hardly any difference either. They just have to compliment her figure and not look scruffy and her hair must be clean and not super messy.

• well I'm not white, I'm hispanic

n

id date a black girl

• I live out in the boonies so I don't see many people who aren't white. I look for pretty much the same physical features regardless of skin color. It also might be kind of hard to find one that likes any of the things I like but if I did I think I'd date her. I have enough trouble finding white girls.

• I find black girls aesthetically very pleasing. I just wish they'd keep their hair natural, please keep your beautiful hair natural. I prefer darker skinned ones, no offense to lighter skinned ones you are beautiful too. I live in Europe where women have been turning more into men lately so I have found a big likening for black women because from my experience they are more feminine and traditional. So yeah, any black girls want to have friendly chats, be free to send me a message.

• If I liked one, yeah I'd date a black girl, but generally speaking I'm not that physically attracted to them.

• What do you look for physically in a black girl?

like is there a black celbrity that you are attracted to?

• I find this odd. Is this not a hint at something deeper than pure physical attraction? What does skin color have to do with it, besides being conditoined by society to see darker skin as less attractive?

• I'm sure part of it is culturally related, but also, blacks are physically different than whites in the face, well, skeletally. That and I don't usually meet a black girl who shares the same interests as I do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, some white guys like black girls; some like light skinned, some like dark. Clothing style is also a personal preference.

Your question is similar to asking a gay person if they like EVERYONE of their same sex. It comes down to personal preference and what each individual person finds attractive.

I personally have dated a few black guys, but because there was something (or things, plural) particular to them alone, that I really liked. For the most part, I'm not attracted to black men, but sometimes, personality supercedes that.

• ooooo nice question lol