Do you honestly believe that the eyes are -?

Do you honestly believe that the eyes are the windows to the soul? In other words, do you believe that you can see a guy's or a girl's true feelings simply by looking into their eyes or do you think that the eyes can't tell you anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• This anaolgy is brought to past for a few reasons.

1. If your looking into their eyes and your looking back.. You can tell if they like you

2. Lies.. If someone lies you can tell usually by looking them in the eyes

3. The term "eyes are the windows/gateways to the soul" has to do with how the eyes look and are shaped.. If you have ever tried to draw manga you learn that eyes change the persons atitude simply by changing there shapes

4. Some people belive that the eyes have memorey ingrams.. So looking into there eyes you can litterally see there life..

5. Check out a TV show called "lie to me" it might inlighten you

As to if I belive.. Yes..

What Guys Said 3

• Generally speaking when I get to liking a girl it's not cos' of her ass or her boobs or her legs or her beautiful hair or her lips, her skin her voice. It's because of her eyes. They show a lot of emotion and I personally think that they show more emotion than the mouth even. People can smile with their eyes, in fact girls in particular seem to smile with their eyes a lot. So in a certain context, I believe that the eyes are the window to the soul.

• There's no such thing as a soul. People believe what they want to believe. Including me.

• I think if you work at it you can control what your eyes say, but 90% of the time, yes.

I'm an incredibly insecure person and that makes it next to impossible for me to look people in the eyes. I feel like they're judging my soul.

What Girls Said 3

• Yup absolutely. I believe one hundred percent that you can tell how someone is really feeling by the way their eyes are. And I am a people watcher, I spend a lot of my time watching people, and engaging in conversation, and I always look them in the eye, because I know I will get a better understanding of how they react to me. I mean other things help like the smile, the way their expressions change etc. But the eyes are definitley a good indicator to how we respond to people.

Plus which if you think about it, most of us use our eyes to see, and sometimes words get in the way of what our body is saying, and this might be the reason for why we humans (usually girls) over anaylse things, because we forget to listen to the silent conversation in our body language.

And I am a big believer in body language and the eyes are a good place to start.

• You can see a lot when you look into girls or guys eyes..empytess, despair,love, friendship..anything.Just look properly..Eyes never lie..

• No. People who are good at hiding their emotions can control their facial features.