Whats the most painful piercing you've ever gotten?

How old were you? How much did it hurt? what kind pf jewelery did you get for it?

i mean on your body.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was small I got my ear pierced, just a needle and some cotton wool it was

I apparently screamed and cried a lot(I was like 3-4)

But I took it out and the hole closed up

I don't want anything else peirced on my body

What Girls Said 3

• I don't find piercings that painful. I have 6 dermal anchors. I got them when I was 20. It felt like a sharp pinch and then a tug. the jewelry is titanium with a mostly flat jewel.

• I've had quite a few piercings but oddly enough the centre of my ear (where the cartilage is thickest) hurt the most. Hurt during as well as for ages afterward. Shoot, it hurt more than my tats, actually.

• how much did your tatoos hurt?

• The one on my back was just a sting, the one on my hip was much, much more painful because of the sensitivity.

• belly button. it wasn''t very painful but I've only gotten that done and my earlobes. I got my belly done when I just turned 16.

What Guys Said 4

• Technically, I'd have to say my ear lobe, but that's because it's the only part of me that is pierced. Funny enough, it was also the least painful one I've had! :)

• I don't have any piercings, but my friend got her ladyparts pierced, and she's going back to get them pierced like 3 more times, she says 'cos the piercer was cute, hahaha. And when he said 'You ready?', while kneeling down there, she got to say 'Yeah, yeah, poke away'

Hahaha

• Where else have people been answering about? Not many people saying 'I pierced... My preconceptions', hahaha. Or 'My favorite balloon'

• when I pierced my finger with that wedding band.

• I pierced my favorite balloon. It was incredibly painful.