Meeting a guy, which outfit to impress?

Pick and choose the outfit

purple, and lose fitting ( in a fashionable way) with half length loose sleeves and a brass colored belt with circles connecting it at the waist.

Hair: (long)

Bottoms: (thicker legs but more muscle lol)

-Light blue bramuta short

-light short

-tan shorts

-dark shorts

-black converse

-brown strappy flip flops

-black strappy flip flops

which hairstyle, bottoms and shoes? Its going to be summer so probably around 80. any accessories?

the light and dark shorts are demiem
lol OK, sorry that I got defensive with the whole attention thing, its just tht it kinda ticks me off when people say its only for attention. future questions ill try to word it better I guess lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say without knowing what you or any of the articles of clothing really look like, but I'd go with straight hair and dark shorts. If the shorts are a shade of brown or khaki then go with brown shoes. Otherwise, I'd stick with black.

What Guys Said 2

• What does scrunched mean exactly? Are all of the shorts long? And converse for sure.

• its hard to explain, its like curled but in a messy way, without using a curling iron, but gel and it makes it curly. no the shorts are short except the bramutas tht are above the knee abit

• Show All
    • lol OK thanks :)

• Welcome. :)

• why should we care, your not impressing us. stop looking for attention

• look it, I'm not looking for attention, its a guy I like, I want to look good. so I want opions from guys on what they like. you don't need to commet if its not on the subject. o and next time you make a comment on somthing to be rude about, have the balls to not put it as anonymous k? thanks.

• Show All
    • well BeerMe, this question is in the style section, so I guess other people have had similar questions...i mean, it is asking about an outfit...which is style lol

• qa, he's using sarcasm

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.