What are some things that girls do that freak guys out?

What are some weird things that a girl can do to freak a guy out.What weird dates have you been on,or freaky relationships have you had.Like maybe that person had a strange religion,or weird fetish or unique lifestyle.

Most Helpful Guy

• They sometimes (a diplomatic concession) fail to exercise logic and reason in assessing situations at hand.

• And that blows your mind?

• It's something I've obviously had to learn to live with, but I put such a high emphasis on logic in my own life, I sometimes feel as though I'm dodging bullets from a gun I can't see and that makes no noise when fired.

What Guys Said 4

• Wearing anything but the most tasteful cosmetic is like, OK if I was interested in a clown I'd just swing by the circus.

• Strange religion, weird fetish or unique lifestyle would have been my inspiration to be in a relationship with them =]

If you wanna freak a guy out, fill his pillows with spiders, or carry lizards in your underwear. Actually, the lizards would be lej.

• she came from a scientologist family...'nuff said.

• when they say "Hi"

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy is really really into you, there won't be much you can say that will freak the guy out.

Unless you start talking about marriage and babies asap.

• Its totally true though. Think of all the guys that have been into you but you haven't liked. How hard was it to get rid of them? Really hard. You could be a bit rude, evasive, talk about girl stuff, and they stick around because they are THAT into you. Other men are no different with a girl they really really like.