How can I tell which girl is in my league?

how can I tell which girl is in my league to date and which is not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Joey (Friends) said that if a guy rates himself to be a 7, he only pursues people that he sees as a 5 to a 9 (2 points below and 2 points after). Something like that (or maybe it was a 6 to an 8, I don’t remember). In other words, he won’t reach too high or too low

I'm kidding. This whole "League" thing is ridiculous.

• I was glad to see the last line. I was reading and was thinking this is the dumbest thing ever. Then got to the I'm kidding part lol.

• Yes, really. If a girl thinks she's too good for you because of her looks she isn't even worth your time. She sounds superficial, to me.

• well I don't know if they are thinking that, they just tend to look at me a lot and then I feel uncomfortable

What Girls Said 9

• You know, I don't think you should really worry too much about whether someone is "in your league" or not. Thinking about whether someone is too good for you or not is probably just going to get you feeling down. Don't even bother with it. If you see someone that you're interested in, just try to go for it! :) And if you get turned down, don't get discouraged.

• you don't, just date people.

• Personally I think ''in my league'' things are rubbish :/ everyone has a chance with everyone- no matter how slight you may think that chance is ^_^

• Are you in a minor or major league baseball division?

But seriously, it all depends where in the world you are. For many girls, they want to feel they're with a quality guy, someone their friends can be jealous of, above all else. And that often means who he is, not what he looks like, in part because girls are very concern about their own standards and reputation before the eyes of the world.

• Don't base who you like off of if they're in your league.

If you like them, pursue them.

My friend's Dad fell in love with her Mom but she wouldn't give him the time or day.

Now they are married and have two kids. :D

But don't be a creepy stalker, then you definitely won't get the girl.

• see you're a cute girl and I don't think I would ever have a chance with a girl like you

• aww thank you! :D but the only reason you don't have a chance with me is because I've never met you! I don't do that whole "i'm better looking so you have no chance" thing.

• League? Do you mean the Evil League of Evil?

• no as in if they would laugh at me approaching them league

• I think the league thing is true.

It sucks. Just see how many times with other questions people said they wouldn't date fat people, black people, butterfaces etc.

I guess you gotta just talk to the chick you like and see what kind of vibe you get from her before you ask her out.

Good luck!

• 0|0
  • If you have a really hard time getting the girls you like to like you back, or maybe you never get the girls you want, you're trying to get girls out of your league.

What Guys Said 9

• Dude, while I'm sure you want me to give you an answer that tells you how to know beforehand, there really isn't an answer to this. But the rules change depending on where you live, and the answer might or might not be dependent on things like your looks, her looks, money, and what status either you or she has, and sometimes there just plainly aren't any rules. So for that let me simplify things for you.

You wanna know how you can tell if she's in your league? Ask her out. If she's interested, then she's in your league. If she's not interested, she's not in your league, so you move on to another girl. Now just because two girls are similar in things like factors I mentioned. Doesn't mean that they're gonna hold you in the same light. This is another reason why rules don't necessarily apply. So don't let a rejection from earlier stop you.

So... Just ask a girl out if you're interested. That answers your question a lot faster.

Good luck out there.

• Just go after the girls you like. If they reject you, oh well, there are other girls. I will tell you this though, if you go after a girl and SHE thinks she is out of your league, run the other way and never look back. You don't want that kind of prima donna, entitled kind of person any way. Because even if you got her, she would always be looking for the guy she thinks is better. One one person in a relationship thinks he or she is better than his or her partner, that is a break up/divorce waiting to happen.

• They are all in your league. You are the limiting factor of your league.

Watch the movie 'She's Out of Your League'. You will never doubt again.

• In 'She's Out of Your League', the girl actually likes the guy.. the chances of that happening is like 1 in 10000000000000000000

• For a relationship worth having long-term, physical looks are not imporant. That was the message behind that move.

The chances are only that astronomical if you believe that you're not that 1 in 10000000000000000000. It's the confidence and self-reliance that we all crave, and it's what attracts all people to you.

Talk with a woman like you were good friends, even though it is so hard and a part of you is screaming, 'Get out of here! What are you doing?!'

• You ask them out. If they say yes, then they're in your league.

i.e. don't limit yourself with arbitrary restrictions like that. The 5-star babe that you may consider out of your league may be looking for someone down-to-earth (etc). You'll never know until you make the effort...

• If she's riding your d*** she doesn't despise you utterly. Maybe she will once she has climaxed but until then you're an adequete business associate. Marginally-so, so don't start thinking that you're hot sh*t all of a sudden.

• Ask out whoever you like if they say no move on and find someone else.

• don't use that sh*t, it makes you look really pathetic (sorry) I mean do you really want to lower yourself like that? There aren't any leagues, there are just girls who like you, girls who don't you yet and girls that didn't give you a chance.

• all of them are. trust me. now go talk to them like you believe in what I just said.

• your acting like hot girls or girls in general don't care about looks ... THEY DO.

• and if a hot girl doesn't like him because of his looks*

• my point is that if the QA is thinking about leagues, he's going to skip over women that may have given him a chance. success starts in the mind. if he starts to believe that he can date any girl, then it will have a positive effect on him approaching girls and attracting them. note that I am not telling him to be cocky, just to have more confidence in himself.

• Leagues are horse sh*t. Quit thinking about whether or not you're "good enough" for certain girls. Dating is a two-way process. If a girl doesn't "get" your sense of humor (or whatever), it's not because it isn't good enough for her - she isn't good enough for you, either. Sure, there are some things that you can improve (anger management, self-esteem, fitness), but for all intents and purposes, nobody's universally better than others when it comes to relationships since it's ultimately all about how well two people suit each other.

Having said that, you won't know if there's any potential until you make an attempt to know a girl. If she thinks she's above dating you, let her - you probably don't want to date girls with that sort of mentality or or sense of self-importance anyway. They're doing you a favor by filtering themselves out. Now, quit blaming yourself for everything and keep trying until you find a girl you click with.