I'm wigging out! How do you feel about girls wearing wigs?

Firstly, I am a cosplayer. For those of you that do not know what that is, it's dressing up as a particular video game, Japanese anime, comic book, or movie character and usually attending events. So needless to say, I have quite a few fancy wigs in my inventory! And just like my mood changes, my makeup, clothes and so on.. I like to change my hair! (With wigs!)

Some days I'm dressed like a school girl in pigtails, some days I'm dressed normally in jeans and a shirt with something witty quoted on the front and wearing my natural locks, and other days I'm dark and spooky with a long black wig and lots of black lace!

For me, dressing up is so much fun. It's like Halloween all the time for me. BUT apparently, my guy isn't keen on wigs. He digs costuming, but prefers my natural hair which isn't always suited to what I may be wearing... and frankly, some days I am just too lazy to do my hair.

How do you feel about girls who wear wigs, whether for medical reasons or for fun? Would you date a girl who wears wigs?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's goddamn awesome if they're high quality wigs. One of my friends wears them all the time, not for cosplay reasons or whatever, just for style. She has one for like every day of the week, it's so refreshing to see someone with such a flexible fashion style.

She gets 'em from this site, I think:

link

What Guys Said 4

• Doing it everyday seems kinda... scary to be honest. For cosplay purposes it's one thing. But going out everyday like that? I'd be creeped out.

• I guess if it were on occasion, it'd work.

I think Katy Perry is so hot in her wigs in California Girl, so I can't say I dislike it lol

• Badassss. I'd love it. Nobody does it and there's no good reason to, that makes it so cool. I like individuals, as people, above any other.

• I wouldn't be a big fan of wigs either. I can understand special occasions, but not daily life.

What Girls Said 2

• You sound cool. Your boyfriend needs to stop complaining.

• Love changing my hair tooo. Tell him to get over cause you have cool style, yo.