Shapely High Arches?

I've been told that my arches are extremely high and shapely, almost the model female feet. I've been doing ballet for years, and that's no doubt contributed, but I've never really thought mine to be exceptionally higher than the normal arched foot. Ladies, have you ever been told that you had high arches on your feet? Is it from dance or natural? Or do you have smaller arches?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• High arches are very hot, specially in heels.

• They must be really sexy!
    I'm kinda person who really likes female feet, been on few forums, all confirms high arch feet are really sexy- cute... Etc.
    xxx good for you!

• High arched female feet are very sexy. Take any compliment about your beautiful feet as a come on. The guy that said that has a thing for feet.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told I have weirdly high arches. I'm also a dancer and when I was younger and I got my first pair of pointe shoes the woman who was fitting me would not stop talking about how crazy my feet were. High arches are very desirable in ballet but it makes it really hard to find boots that fit... so yep.

• I have never been a dancer but I have been told by shoe sales people and doctors more doctors though, that I have very high arches.

• Why does it matter? I have arches. And they're a bitch during sports because of shin splints.