Is it true that D.C. has really unattractive people?

I've lived in D.C. my whole life I for one think it is very rare to find guys in particular who are attractive. Do other people agree or is it just me? I've also heard it was voted on the list of most unattractive people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's beautiful. Everyone also has their own vision of beauty. Just because magazines say things, Doesn't mean you should believe in it. Personally for me I think beauty comes with personality; You have to get to know them first.

• mmmm yeah but if your not physically attracted at first sight it will be ten times harder to get to know a person. This is especially true when it comes to men and their view on women. Men are ten times more likely to talk to a girl who is attractive then a girl that is disheveled and unattractive. Men are very visual creatures. I mean it's nice to talk about personality but attractiveness matters too.

• Understood I don't meet many guys who have the same outlook on things but hey everyone's different right lol.

• And I guess what I mean to say is for me personality is beauty.

What Guys Said 5

• theres unattractive people everywhere. I could look out my window and probably spot one.

• Well yeah, it has politicians everywhere.

I don't see why DC would have any more physically unattractive people than anywhere else.

• Yeah, the ugliest, most greedy and evil people work and live there...

Ever heard of congress...

• That's harsh... I heard it ghetto there.

• Not sure, but I do hear that a lot of people are getting screwed there.

What Girls Said 1

• idk about unattractive or attractive but people from the dmv tend to dress nice