Do you girls look at the unknown guy?

what if a girl look at a guy even he's unknown for her, that too starring twice or thrice just for a moment and immediately turning her eyes somewhere once he observes and again starring at the same guy. does it mean he's attractive or not attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• When I do it, it most likely means I think he is attractive and I want to take a second or third look.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh yea! Your definitely attractive if she goes back for a third time. Try flirting with her a bit. Don't take it too far though, you got to find out the girl's name...I would know

What Guys Said 2

• It could mean that your werid looking lol. So try to get a better reading. Next time when you guys hit eye contact try giving a smile and see what happens.

• long as you don't have something like bright neon pink hair I would think she was checking you out