What do men think of chin length bob haircuts on girls? Can they be cute?

What do guys think of girls who have bob style haircuts? Would you go out with/be attracted to a girl who had chin length hair? How much does hair matter is it essential that a girl has long hair?

I'm planning on getting a look that is similar to the Alice/twilight hair cut and I keep on going back and forth with this idea, it's bizarre I know, but I can't really decide and the whole guys perception is kinda a big deal in this

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, it can be really cute, but I'm not a fan of the alice hair, just looked it up and it looked like a scare crow, I like more when the hair goes down straight like this: link

What Guys Said 3

• Look smashing on Chinese women, any petite woman I think would sow herself well with this tyle.

• eh not a fan of the Ashley Greene short haircut style. She looks wayyy better with this hair style link

• I usually don't like this look, but the girl in the "21"-casino movie looked absolutely stunning...

What Girls Said 1

• They typically like long hair but yeahh bobs can look cute too...