Do you prefer blond or brunette?

In your opinion, which is better on a girl, blond or brunette? What hair length, and straight, wavy, or curly? Thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Used to be blonds, then I had a crush on a brunette and it changed. I'm starting to warm up to blonds again though. Even though short hair looks good on some girls I prefer when they have long hair. And for style, I like everything except curly hair.

• why not curly hair? doesn't it look good?

• I tried to think of a good reason why I don't like curly hair and the only thing that I could come up with is it looks messy. Straight or wavy hair seems to be more casual, which I also like. I think curly hair does look good sometimes, but I'm just not a huge fan of it.

What Guys Said 11

• if I had a choice of either one, I'd take neither one.

• So what do you like? Redheads?

• Actually, I like black hair the best. In fact, black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes are kinda magical for me.

• Brunette, Long and Straight.

• Depends on the girl. I suppose I notice blondes first, but I can think of many gorgeous brunettes. Dr. Cameron on House was absolutely beautiful as a brunette but I didn't care for her appearance after she started dyeing blonde.

• it really doesn't matter.

I choose the cheapest

• I like redheads the most and its a tie between blondes and brunettes.

• Brunettes are way sexier

• Brunette all the way

• Any brunette style is great. But blonds are growing on me now because I want to be different from the other guys.

• blondes.

• If I had to pick brunette

• I like both, but slightly prefer blondes.

On blondes, I like long flowing hair.

On brunettes, I like bobs.

What Girls Said 3

• bRUNETtes don't know why maybe because they have much more melanin in their hair, blondes have much more hair strands than brunettes but blondes have less melanin in their hair than brunettes and blonde's scalp is more sensitive to the sun than brunettes.

• there's an old saying is that men fall in lust over blondes, in love over brunettes

• brunettes.