Do you like to make eye contact as you kiss?

For those of you who do, please explain why. I'd like to hear what others' reasons might be.

Those who don't, please explain also, so I can understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• i do tend to open my eyes and peek, he peeks too though! only cause its funny :/

if its with somone new then I wouldn't be making eye contact during or before...just awkward ;(

What Girls Said 3

• If the guy is a good kisser then no! I dated one guy who bored me so I would open my eyes to see it was like to open my eyes while kissing! lol It was weird. The only time I think it would be hot if it's right as you are about to make love and you keep eye contact throughout a kiss, but only at that time!

• I keep my eyes closed during a kiss it expresses how much your enjoying it...i would thinks its weird when someone is looking I would think they aren't enjoying the kiss.

• That = cross-eyed. so no.

What Guys Said 1

• before the kiss ill do eye contact, but once I get to like the 3/4 point from her face I'll close my eyes. I don't know why but keeping eyes open during a kiss just seems awkward and weird.