Girls: Do you prefer hot guys or cute guys?

And since hot and cute is relative to everyone, what's your definition of hot and cute? Looks-wise and personality-wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot guy that acts cute. Don't settle for just one :)

What Girls Said 13

• cute guys have substance - hot guys tend to be nothing but good looks.

that's why celebrities are constantly called hot because nobody knows them, just their bodies. I feel that when you get to know somebody and the physical infactuation subsides, they're cute - personality and looks.

does that make sense? lol

a guy can be cute by being really weird in a goofy/adorable way - like a mike cera/jesse eisenberg/seth rogan kinda way. he can be really sweet/a gentleman and he'll be uber cute :) I sound so girlie right now, but cute guys are just soooooooooooo freakin' lovable.

• Cute is personality and looks. I met the cutest guy the other day and I'd also call him hot because his personality makes him endearing to me. He is a single father, funny, outspoken, happy, outgoing and kind to others. He also is about 5'10, light skinned, nice pleasant face and average/muscular body. He was already good looking and his personality and aura warms me to him.

A hot guy is just physical looks. A guy who is close to physical perfection. He spends time in the gym making sure he has a muscular or toned body, his face is good looking, he's well groomed and well dressed. Luciano Acuna is a hot guy --> link

As for what I prefer? I'd be happy with either one. Hot guys are fantasy material and cute guys are the combination of looks and personality so hot and cute is best.

• hot.hot.hot.hot and again hot. I liked cute faced boys when I was 11 years old. I'm not saying I wouldn't like any cute guy but I prefer hot,dominant and stubborn. but that's because I'm stubborn and I don't like "p****" guys.

my definition for hot and cute?

HOT:

Looks: always looks good,has a killer body and masculine face.

personality: stubborn,proud,naughty,charming,bold and funny. Not always easy to get and sometimes mysterious.

CUTE:

looks: big eyes,a bit girlish face,modern style,ok body.

personality: polite,nice,sensitive,funny,caring

P.S. this is all based on my personal exp. so no offense

• Cute, they make my heart flutter..

Hot guys are so harsh, especially personality wise most of the time.

Though don't get me wrong, I wouldn't complain about either!

• Hot is like drool over (eye candy) not reliable, cute is like I love you aweh etc. guy that is always there.

• Both, you can't just have one. A hotty and and cutey, sounds like my perfect man.

• Cute guys, because I think it includes both personality and looks. Hot just seems to refer to the body and I couldn't date a guy who was hot and had a bad personality.

• Hot is just for looking. Cute guys tend to be more caring and personable, whereas hot guys are arrogant and look for girls that are more superficial.

Im sure there are exceptions, but this is generally the way it is.

• Hot bodies with cute faces! I MELT for those.

• I prefer a hot and sexy guy

• Hoyt bodyyyyyy with a Cute face and a Great personality is the best package! Do you have any idea where can I find one complete package?

• Both. Look hot, act cute. Best combo

• Hot - short term, a bit of fun, nothing major, FWB.

Cute - Long term relationship material.

What Guys Said 1

• none of the girls answering are hot enough to hold on to a hot guy so they have to settle for cute

• You`re right. I can`t hold onto a hot guy for more than 2 weeks actually. It`s not because I`m not "hot" enough. It`s just because I get tired of trying to love someone who loves himself more than he loves me or anyone else. It`s not a good relationship really.